Become a Friend of the Forest
We’re here for life – creating and conserving a magnificent 30,000 acre broadleaf forest for the benefit of people and planet now and for generations to come.
You can play an important role in this exciting and vital mission by becoming a Friend of the Forest today.
As a Friend, you’ll make a tangible difference that benefits people, wildlife, and the environment. In recognition of your commitment we offer a number of benefits, as well as the chance to be part of an incredible journey that will benefit generation after generation.
Benefits of friendship
As a Friend of the Forest you will get:
- 'Your Forest' supporter magazine twice a year
- Monthly e-newsletter with all the latest news and woodland updates
- A permit to use in any of the Forest Donate or Display car parks when exploring the walks through the Forest
- Invites to exclusive events
- The chance to have a say in how the Forest will grow in the future